Shane and I have been together for 15 years and married 11 of those. It has been an amazing journey together. I am so happy and love having my best friend and soul mate by my side through it all. We are so lucky to have such a beautiful family and I am so thankful everyday. What a beautiful life!
Joshua
My first born. At 9 years old he amazes us every day with all the imagination he has. He is for sure our bookworm and loves to go to school and learn new things. He loves to write letters to us, even just to tell us I love you. He is very protective of his family and will always look out for his brother and sister. He has a very tender heart and will cry with you when you get hurt.
Brady
My preemie baby coming in at 4 pounds 6 ounces (2 months early) is all grown up and already going to be in 2nd grade. In the past 8 years he has had one interest and that is trucks and cars. He can play with them for hours on end and it doesn't look like that is changing anytime soon. Hs is a very sweet boy and will always let you know how nice you look or how much he missed you, even if you are gone for an hour.
Aubrey
Our sweet baby girl is growing up so fast and is already 3 years old. We all have so much fun with her and she makes us smile everyday. She is for sure a girly girl but still loves to play with her brothers. She keeps us on our toes but we should have know that would happen from the start since she wasted no time in getting here only 8 minutes after we arrived at the hospital.
"I know that God wouldn't give me anything that I cannot handle, I just wish he didn't trust me so much" - Mother Theresa . I feel the exact same way some days!
A happy mom of three great kids (most of the time). They are the main reason I love to take pictures so much. I love to capture the beauty in every day ordinary moments. I hope you like what I see. Please feel free to leave a comment. Enjoy!**************************
No comments:
Post a Comment