Well...to say I have been a slacker on the blog would be an understatement. My mom wants to see some updates since she is not on facebook. That seems to be where I post these days. So, here ya go mom....some pics from the last few months. Love ya!
School Grandparent lunch. It was funny hat day at school...reason for the kid in the background with the bunny head...haha.
Cutie Pie Aubrey
Playdate at Airborne with our neighbors



Sledding







Christmas 2010










Playing in the snow.


C+J the big day!
12 years ago

3 comments:
Nice recap! You guys make the sledding look so fun even though I KNOW it was freezing! :)
Thanks for the cute pictures I have been missing!! It is good to get caught up on what fun things you do through the pictures!! Thanks for thinking of your old Mom, you are a wonderful daughter!! Love ya
Oh my gosh, Aubrey looks so amazing in her Christmas dress!!! Wishing I had bought it now :( (BTW, yes, I haven't looked at your blog in months so I'm just now seeing these!) I've seen most of these on Facebook though so I'm not a complete loser friend!
Post a Comment