Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine's Day at School

The kids do not have school tomorrow because of parent teacher conference so all of them had their parties today. They all had so much fun and everyone just loved their personalized Valentine's (fabulous idea by my dear friend Suzanne). They had such a great day!

Here are the Valentines they gave out.


A little BINGO in Joshua's class.


A fun game on the carpet in Brady's class.


A yummy cookie he made.


They turned out the lights for a movie so I had a little fun with the window light :)


Aubrey enjoying a treat from one of Brady's friends.


Brady sharing his treats with her :)


Silly girl!


Cute boy!


Time to go home

4 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute! Love it!! I saw something similar last year on my friend Shally's blog, adorable!

Jeenyus10 said...

That is a really cute idea! I think I will steal it for next year!

Pam said...

You are such a good Mom and really make everything for your kids fun!!! They are so cute in their Valentine red!!!

The DeBoer's said...

Very cute!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics