We all decided to get together today at the Cheesecake Factory. We also decided to make it a little surprise celebration for our very good friend Keesha. She is prego with #4 (a boy) and we are so excited for her and Aaron! Due VERY soon and she is SO ready :) I am so proud to call Keesha my friend and she is the most amazing mother! "The Queen" is what I call her all the time, she is just that. How she balances it all is beyond me but she does it like no one else and I truly look up to her. Keesh...stop saying you are big!! You are NOT big, you are pregnant. That is what you are supposed to look like, and every inch is beautiful. I can't wait to meet little Preston....PLEASE have him before I got out of town!!! :) Thanks for a fun day girls! Love you!!



No boys allowed...unless you're this cute!




C+J the big day!
12 years ago

5 comments:
How fun!
You captured it perfectly, Andrea! I had a great time. Good luck Keesha and Aaron, can't wait to meet him!
How cute is that!?!? GREAT JOB!! You captured it all! You're so cute to say "no boys allowed" Yes, little buddy is allowed where every mama goes. He's such a mama's boy! love ya!
I am so glad we all got together to celebrate the soon arrival of little Preston. It was so much fun. Keesha you are a wonderful friend and a great mothter.
Thank you so much all of you for my fun suprise lunch. All of you did way to much and I can't even tell you what that day meant to me. I am so lucky to have such an incredible group of friends. Only six more days to go. :0)
Post a Comment