Yes, that's right. The baby girl of our group finally turned 30!! We had to do it up right for her with a swim party and BBQ...oh and the BEST cupcakes you ever ate :) Keesha is such a dear friend and I just adore her. I met Keesha when she was 17 and we all told Aaron he was crazy (he was 24)....ummm do ya want to go to jail dude? Haha, thank goodness he didn't listen to any of us and scooped her right on up to be his forever. Keesha is the most amazing mother of 4, the best aunt, the greatest friend, and Aaron...you are one lucky guy! I am so glad we got to celebrate with you beautiful girl. Happy 30th!!! Welcome to the club ;)
The birthday girl!


Joshua wasn't feeling well so this is only picture I got of him.


Jesse did us proud...lol!






Flips off the side...not my favorite, but the kids were loving it.

Don't mind Aarons mild stroke...he ended up being fine.

Aubrey was loving Bevy's camera. Like mother, like daughter :)

We coordinated our outfits...haha
This was our sunset that night.
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

4 comments:
It was an awesome afternoon and evening. Happy Birthday, Keesha! I am glad you got the kids doing flips off of the side of the pool so that people can see the proof of my grey hair!!!
I just want to say how amazing and fabuloso your photography is :)
Thank you so much for the fun party and making my turning 30 fun. I'm glad Aaron didn't listen because I can't imagine my life without all of you in it. You were all part of the perfect package when I married him. Love you guys!
It was so much fun! I am glad that everyone has finally joined the club. We must do it again soon.
Post a Comment