Sunday, June 27, 2010

Party Time!!!

It was the perfect day for a birthday party. The sun was shining bright and our beautiful girl was all smiles. After our fun birthday morning of presents, it was time to get ready for the next round. Our families were coming over to celebrate with dinner, swimming and cake! Aubrey's birthday dress inspired her party. It was a pink and red extravaganza!! Yummy food, family, and grins from ear to ear. It was a perfect day! Thank you to all of our family for making her party so special. We love you!!

We put on her party dress and that meant a mini shoot! (PS- the stool was her idea, not mine...haha)


This was her saying, "Happy Birthday to me!!"




She thinks I'm hilarious :)


Oh how I love you sweet girl!


If you can't find a banner to match your party...make one! :)




I got her cake from Harmon's...they rock!




LETS SWIM!






Uncle Matt throwing the boys around. He is the BEST uncle!!


A few pool watchers :)


Present time! She was so ready to dive into those presents.






This is her telling...ahem...I mean yelling, "THANK YOU EVERYONE!"


She was a happy girl!


Lets wrap this party up cake style...haha. Thank you Shane for allowing me to exist in her birthday party pictures. You would have never know I was at her 2nd birthday...haha.












Happy Birthday baby girl!!!

5 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

That looks like a blast! I love summer birthdays, so much to do! Happy Birthday, Aubrey!

Pam said...

The party and the princess was wonderful!!! She is so lucky to have such a special Mom that makes everything so wonderful for everyone. You are the best!!!

Cheryl said...

How fun is this..? I love all the fun bright pictures. The cake was darling. Great job! It takes a lot to plan a party. I can't wait to have Cash's 1st birthday.

The DeBoer's said...

How fun! I love all the pink!

Suzanne Plant said...

Love it, love it, love it. Oh, and I almost cried when you wrote the part about "existing" in the pictures. I don't exist.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics