Monday, September 20, 2010

Park City

Over Labor Day weekend started off right with a girls night in Park City and a fun shopping day up in Heber for Swiss Days. I decided to extend our stay with my little family and have some fun in Park City. We invited the Rico family one night and my parents the other. It was a great time and the kids had a blast! I didn't take a lot of pictures but here are a few from our fun day with the Ricos.




The kids loved the bungee trampoline. I think they did it 10 times each. It looked fun :)








Aubrey loved the little rides of course. She is a merry-go-round junkie...haha.


2 comments:

The DeBoer's said...

How fun, I can't wait until Cohen is bigger and we can do fun stuff like that!

Jeenyus10 said...

I LOVE Park City! It has been so long since I have been there. Looks like a blast!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics