I am so sorry to have neglected you. I promise to feed you more regularly.
Well...I suck. I can't believe it has been a month since I posted. Dang you facebook! It seems that is the way to post these days but I want to make sure and also post here for my blog books.
I am so sad that I did not get a blog post up in time for Joshua's birthday so here it goes....a little late :)
I am so happy Joshua is ours. He is such a good kid and the best big brother. We are so lucky!! Joshua is so smart and works very hard on everything he does. He is a shining star in my book and I love his guts! Thank you for being my sweet boy. I love you with all my heart. Forever.
JOSHUA!
Now that I'm 9, what I think is fine!
Now that I'm 9, what I think is fine!
Anything Super Mario Brothers.
Lego's.
UB Funkies.
Watching Adventure Time on TV.
Swimming with my friends.
Bowling.
Going to Frogurt!
.
Here are a few pictures from his birthday session. More coming soon to AKphotography.





Birthday morning at home.


Bowling party with friends.

He was dressed so cute and they gave him a t-shirt at the bowling alley and he wanted to wear it. Not a fan. Plus, I think he has it on backwards....haha.


Birthday party with family. Thank you everyone for coming!!





Double digits next year...YIKES!!!

4 comments:
Always love the great locations you use! Man is he growing up fast! Crazy!
Don't feel bad, summer comes and all we want to do is be outside! I can't wait for all of the girls night out and stuff to resume though. If its going to get cold, at least we have some fun stuff to look forward to. Happy Birthday, Joshua!!!
He is sooo handsome! Love the pictures.
I can't believe how big he is. Looks so handsome.
Post a Comment