Sunday, July 27, 2008

Carter Family Pool Party

We had so much fun on Saturday with Shane's family. They came over for a BBQ and some swimming. Even thought there was a huge down pour we had so much fun and laughed a lot!
Grandma and the boys swimming and being silly. Grandma was showing us some of her synchronized swimming from back in the day :)


Leesha, Ron and even Grandma went down the slide.


Our BBQ and swimming got rained out but we got to see this double rainbow at the end of the storm. Pretty Cool!


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh how fun! I love the rainbow! The slide looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to go down it. LOL!

PartyofFive said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures in your header! Awesome, bright colors and they're all SO CUTE! Hope you're having a fun summer. Looks like you've done lots of fun family things.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics