Saturday, July 19, 2008

Girls Night!





We had so much fun last night just chatting and laughing by the pool. It is so nice to just hang with the girls sometimes and you girls are so dang cute. Cami, the belly is just darling. You are such a cute prego. Lisa, thanks for the night swim....that was really fun! I hope to have another pool party soon. Love ya gals!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Andrea I had so much fun! I loved our night swim and just hanging out and talking! We need to do it again soon! Love ya!

Beverly said...

You all look so cute! Cami you are the cutest of them all. Sorry I missed all the fun. Next time.

Katy said...

looks like a fun night out! cami is so cute prego! congrats cami! hope you girls do lots more girls nights out.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics