So I am a little late with this but on July 21st it was our 13 year anniversary from our first date. On our first date we went to The Pub at Trolley Square and ate nachos. Not a real exciting date but our first none the less. He really only took me out because I won a bet we made over weather or not a song was in a certain movie. I won the bet but then later found out he knew all along the song was in the movie. I guess his sneaky way of me not being able to say no if he just asked me to go out. Which of couse I would have never said no. I fell for him the first day we met. I was 18 and he was 22 and the rest is history. We have really been through a lot together. I love him so much!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago


4 comments:
I love your new pics. I can't believe how young you guys look. It's been 13 years!! Congrats girly!
What fun photos! Great collection and layout! Love the tip of the week only wish we had it camping in Jackson last week!
That is so funny! THANK YOU so much for doing that for me! I just love it. You are so cute! Love ya!
Congrats on 13 years! And Happy 10 year Anniversary!(coming up) Your pictures are awesome! Totally crack me up! Have fun in Hawaii!!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment