I love how only Aubrey's big toe is in focus on this one!
I gave us pedicures this morning and Aubrey just thought it was the greatest thing ever. I have never seen her sit so still. Don't mind that I had my ISO set way to high on my camera from taking other pictures earlier so these pictures are really grainy...oh well, I still had to share our cute mommy/daughter toes :)


6 comments:
These are adorable! I LOVE the top one! Painting nails is one of my favorite past times with the girls! They feel so special and pretty. Fun bonding times!
Nice pedicure! I want one. What a cute picture of the feet...cute mother and daughter feet. Adorable.
You are the best Mom in the world. Both your toes are so cute and I'm not a very good foot person. She is so cute and her little fat toes are cute to see. By the way, you did a really good painting. Will you do mine?
Oh, I'm so jealous! I wonder what Terry would do if he came home and Topher's toenails were red! :)
I love that! You did a great job..not only a photographer but a pedicurist (??) too!
These pictures are so adorable! What I love the most is you can tell she has your feet! I need to do this with my girls! You are such a cool mom.
Post a Comment