This is a long post but just could not leave anything out. We had the BEST weekend!! We have just had it with the crappy weather, so we booked a last minute trip down to St.George for some sun. We got down there at about 5:00pm Saturday and unloaded into the condo and went to dinner. The next morning we went over to the clubhouse and let the kids have some fun on the indoor mini golf course and arcade while it warmed up a little outside. Aubrey even got in on the video game action :)
Playing golf with daddy.
About 11:00 it was already 55 and sunny so we took them over to this AWESOME park right by the condo. I must say it was the coolest park I have ever taken my kids to. There were so many fun things to do and the boys could have stayed there all day. There was a rock wall that Joshua mastered 3 times, a fun big kids play set and a perfect play set for Aubrey. There was fun walking trail that we all went for a nice little walk on and then it was off to lunch and nap time.


This was on our little walk after the playground. Silly boys!
In every free minute Brady had he was of course out playing with his RC car. It would run out of battery and we would plug it in to charge and about 10 minutes later he would ask if it was ready (mind you it takes 3 hours to charge) That kid LOVES trucks!! It was so nice to be in 65 degree weather and not have to worry about coats, hats and gloves. It was heaven!









3 comments:
Looks like a great time! There's nothing like a great winter retreat to warmth! We LOVED ours! Love the daddy / daughter photos! And great shot of the 3 kids!
Good idea. Maybe I can talk Jesse into a little trip to some warm sunny weather.
I'm so jealous! I want warm weather. I had to put all Gentry's Spring and Summer clothes in the back of the closet. I guess we have 8 more weeks of this COLD!
Post a Comment