Sunday, February 22, 2009

Photowalking Utah

I had a great time at another event with Photowalking Utah yesterday. I learned so much about indoor studio lighting and met more great people. This first picture is the photowalking group, it is really growing. There were all sorts of different booths set up with models for us to test out lighting with our cameras. The next 5 pictures are the shots I got, it was a challenge for me since this was my first experience with indoor studio lighting and we had to tell the models what we wanted them to do and what positions to sit in. I have to say I am still more comfortable with natural light.




Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love this one the most because it looks like natural light...like he is in front of a window.

6 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

Lookin good! Keep it up, you'll get it!

Lisa said...

I think they are AWESOME!

LaTour said...

These are awesome. Seriously Andrea you are so good! This is a huge group! Keep it up because it sure does help me a lot!

Cheryl said...

Good job! I love them all! Can't wait for you workshop next month!

Suzanne Plant said...

You got some great shots! I love the one of the twins. Very creative!

The Eresuma Family said...

These look great! Bummed I missed out on the fun!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics