I can't believe it, eight years old already! Eight years ago my whole world changed for the better and I am so blessed to watch this sweet boy grow. Joshua is such an amazing son. He is always willing to help and doesn't stop until the job is done. He will look out for his brother and sister in every situation and he makes us so proud with how well he does at school. We are so lucky! Happy Birthday buddy!!! We love you so much!
What I think is great, now that I'm eight!
I'm crazy about UB funkeys.
I discovered youtube videos that kids make of their UB Funkeys, and
all I want to do is watch them. I even made one myself.
I have way too many webkinz.
I'm a master at the playstation.
I love camping and fishing.
Jumping on my neighbors trampoline is the best!
.
.
Birthday morning before school.
.
.
.






7 comments:
So cute! Happy Birthday Joshua! I can't believe he is 8!!! Love the pictures.
Happy birthday! I love that you the house was all decorated for his bday morning. How fun to open presents before school. You're such a cute mom!! I want to be like you.
Awesome field photo love it! Happy Bday Joshua looking forward to celebrating with you!!! Big 8 Wow! Looks like a score of a morning!
That first image of Joshua is PERFECT! Love the birthday pictures. Did you really do all the unwrapping BEFORE school? WOW, that's over the top! You're awesome!
Happy 8th Birthday Joshua! 8 is great per Blake! I can't believe you two are both 8 already. I remember when you were born..enjoy your special day. And I've never heard of funkeys!
Lego Indiana Jones and Batman! Those games are the atomic! I'm coming over to play! Happy Birthday Joshua!
Happy Birthday! How fun, you have such cute ideas!
Post a Comment