Joshua invited 8 of his friends to his 8th birthday party at the Momentum indoor rock climbing by Southtown mall. They all had such a blast and I could not believe Joshua climbed all the way to the top!! If you like to rock climb, that is one awesome place to do it.
.
It was pretty dim in there so I had to mostly use my point and shoot camera so I had a flash.
.
.
His two best friends from school, Aiden and Kevin.
.
.
.
.








5 comments:
OH BOY! Does that look like you slept WELL that night! Tons of fun!
So fun! Happy Birthday Joshua!!! I seriously can't believe it was 8 years ago! Crazy!
What a fun party idea! You are an awesome Mom!! Go Sophie & Aubrey only girls in the group!
The boys had so much fun! Thanks! But seriously- Bradley's shirt???? That kid!!
It looks like fun. Kaela is doing Lazer Tag this year.
Post a Comment