Saturday, August 8, 2009

11 years and counting...

Happy 11 year Anniversary honey!!!
15 years ago I met the most amazing man and I am lucky enough to call him mine. I fell for him right away the first time I saw him in the back room of Sound Off Music. I could never imagine my life without him in it and I am so blessed everyday he is. I love you more then words and I am so proud of our family and success in life. I can't wait to see what else there is in store for us. With all my heart, Andrea

Photobucket
.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Beverly said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful time tonight on your special date.

The Eresuma Family said...

Happy Number 11! Can't believe it's been 11 years! I guess I'm just in denial of time! Congrats!!

Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

The DeBoer's said...

How cute are the two of you? Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Jeenyus10 said...

Wow, it seems like you guys just went to Hawaii! Time flies when you are having fun!

Katy said...

Happy 11th!!

LaTour said...

Congrats! You two are the best!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics