Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Brady!!!!

Water broke at 30 weeks.
Bed rest in the hospital for 10 days, 4 days at home.
At 32 weeks you wanted to come out. And so you did.
3 hours of labor.
March 2, 2003 12:36am 4lbs 6oz 18 inches.
You couldn't breath on your own.
2 days on a respirator.
We were so scared.
At 3 days old I got to hold you.
They found Elizabeth Smart a few days after you were born. I always remember that.
It was the worst day of my life to leave you in that hospital.
27 days in the hospital.
A lot of tears.
I listened to "how to lose a guy in 10 days" soundtrack on almost every drive to visit you.
It's hard for me to hear those songs still.
It was a happy day to bring you home!
March 29, 2003 5lbs 10oz 191/2 inches
Preemie diapers for 6 weeks.
A breathing and heart monitor at home for 1 month.
Tiny fingers, tiny toes, tiny clothes.
You were a very good grower.
By 3 months old you would have never known.
Now at 7 years old, I can't believe how long ago that was. I remember it like it was yesterday.
You make us so proud and we are lucky to be your parents.
Happy 7th birthday sweet boy!!!
We love you so much!


Don't you just love Shane's mad photography skills here...haha! Hello dark hair! That was a very short phase :)














Now that I'm seven, I'm totally in heaven
when...
I play the Wii, drive my RC car, ride my bike,
play outside, go camping, ride in daddy's truck,
play soccer, and do math at school!



To see more of his birthday photos click here!

4 comments:

LaTour said...

Happy Birthday Brady! I can't believe those pictures! Life is such a miracle....and he is a great one! I hope you guys have a great day celebating such a special life. Beautiful pictures. Love ya!

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday Brady! I love your darling story! Such great fun photos. They grow up way too fast.

Jeenyus10 said...

Wow, where does the time go! I can't believe our youngest boys are seven already! (Topher turns seven tomorrow) Happy Birthday, Brady! May all of your dreams come true!

Beverly said...

Happy Birthday Brady what a handsome boy you are.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics