Thursday, March 18, 2010

Watch out Shawn White

Joshua's school has a snowboarding program and he got to go on Wednesdays for 6 weeks from 12:30 to 5:00pm. He loved it so much, I wish I would have put him in the first session too so he could have had 12 weeks. When he would come home and tell Shane the tricks he learned, Shane was shocked. I think Joshua will be able to teach him a thing or two...haha. I finally remembered to bring my camera the last session. How cute is he?!!? :) I think it is so awesome he has the opportunity to do these kinds of things so young. Oh- I also think it is awesome that I get to be at home, warm in my house, while he does it :)


3 comments:

LaTour said...

That is AWESOME. He looks so cool.

Jeenyus10 said...

How fun! Kids seem to be able to tolerate the cold MUCH better than their parents. I'm with you, take pics before and after!

Pam said...

I am so glad you post your great pictures of everything that is happening. I love looking at all the fun the great photographer captures!! Love ya

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics