Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Disneyland 2010!!!!

We had such an amazing trip to Disneyland last week and I am so excited to tell you all about it! I think I will break this up into 2 posts because there was just too much fun to cram into one :) We decided to fly this time and I am so glad we did. Two days of driving did not sound fun to me. The kids were so excited to be going on the plane. The last time we flew was when the boys were 3 and 5, they could not wait. We had all been counting down the days to this trip and it came and went much too fast. WE LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! Here is how we spent our visit to the happiest place on earth, and it really is!

The kids went over to the window to look at our plane and I was not ready with my camera. I quickly got it out and ran over hoping they would still be looking out. Whew..got it!


We got to Cali and headed straight to Disneyland once we dropped off our stuff to the room. Our very first ride of the day was Monsters Inc. and they loved it!
Next stop....a bugs life. Here we are waiting in line...there is always lots of that.


Awwww...what a cute little backpack Aubrey!


Yes, we are THOSE parents. The ones you make fun of for having their child on a leash. If you've met Aubrey...then you know why we have this. Best thing we ever bought! Aubrey had some freedom, and we had peace of mind :)


Next we watched the Pixar Play Parade at California Adventure. You have to watch the parades at Disneyland and California Adventure, they are a must see! ALL of them are so dang cute!!

Waiting for it to start. Ummmm...where's OUR cotton candy??

All of our favorite characters were there!




Aubrey loved the Merry-Go-Round. We did it like 4 times :) Thank goodness there is one in each park!




Day two started out great! It was so beautiful there, everything was in bloom and it was crisp and green all over!! Love it!



The boys got to meet Goofy, Aubrey would not go near the characters unless they were real people.

She stayed close to daddy :)


The kids just love to get their faces painted. That was one of our first stops on day two. So fun!



Aubrey LOOOOVES Tinkerbell. She has watched both movies a hundred times. So next it was off to Pixi Hollow to meet her while the boys did some big kid rides. We waited in line for a hour to meet her and Aubrey was such a good girl the whole time. I will have to post the video of her meeting Tinkerbell, it is so dang cute. Tink was such a doll. Aubrey is so star struck. The moment she saw her she just gave her a big hug.

Here is my sweet girl waiting in line :)


The boys got back in time to met Terrance.


Tinkerbell!!



It was a long day for her little legs :) Stay tuned for more soon!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Now that was just too cute for words. It felt like I was there. I can't wait to take our kids. AND yes we're flying too. I hate road trips! I'm the worst on a road trip. Your pictures were great. The colors were so crisp. Great job!

Suzanne Plant said...

Oh how fun! Love the face paint. I saw kids with that all over when we went but had no idea where they got it. Oh, and I am not making fun of the lease. I put one on my kids too!

LaTour said...

Yea! SO much fun! You all look so cute and happy. What a great trip! Glad you are back... :)

Katy said...

Wow..awesome pics..looks like a blast and not too crowded. we leashed blake when he was that age..better leased then lost.

Flash Jorgensen said...

I'm with Suzanne, I love the face paint. I feel like I've seen your kids in other posts with face paint. It must be your thing, or something your kids love getting. I had no idea there was the option for face paint at Disneyland! It's so stinkin' cute! These are darling pictures!

Beverly said...

Sounds like a great trip. I can't wait to take Jake there for the first time. Heck I can't wait till I have an excuse to go back.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics