Friday, April 16, 2010

Are you ready?!!?

Are you sure?? We are about to get down to some serious pictures! I have some princess lovin, parade watchin, friend hugin, toy story ridin, California screamin, Disnelyand fun coming your way. HA! Lets wrap this vacation up!!

We had one day where we got to get in one hour before the park opens. Yes, 7:00am. We were at Disneyland at 7am people. It was awesome!! We walked on every ride for about 2 hours.

Here we are staring out our early day. Thank you nice man for taking our picture :)


Next...teacups of course. Aubrey loved this one.


We did more rides and then Aubrey and I went to meet the princesses while the boys did some big rides. She was in heaven! I wish you could have seen her react with them in person, SO adorable.


We had a yummy lunch and then guess who walked by...Woody and Jesse!! Good thing Aubrey had fallen asleep, she did not like the big characters, even though she LOVES Toy Story. How stinkin cute are they?! I think Woody and Jesse are just adorable!



After, we went back to the hotel and the boys went swimming. Later we came back for Goofy's Kitchen. This is a MUST when you visit. Yummy food and lots of fun characters come to your table to visit.

Hello! Isn't Princess Jasmine so dang gorgeous?!! She plays that part perfectly!!


The next day we did some more rides and finally got the Toy Story ride in. We waited for 90 minutes to get on this ride. I have to say...it was worth it! That is one fun ride. After, Aubrey got a baby Jesse and she loved it so much. Awwwwww!

Brady.....waiting, waiting, waiting.


Baby Jesse :)


After we got off the ride...there was Jesse again. Yay!!! Aubrey was not so happy I made her get in the picture.


While the boys did Splash Mountain, Aubrey and I did Winnie the Pooh.


That evening we watched the Block Party Parade and it was so fun! I'm telling you, they do it up right in Disneyland!

Brady took this of me and Joshua while we waited for it to start. Love it! Can't you just feel the warm sun shining through?!


Goofballs!


Parade time!


The dancers were so cute!


They pulled Brady and Aubrey out into the parade. Heck ya! Fabulous way to end the day!


Our last day :(
Yes, it was time to live it up on our last day. Boy did we ever! Our day started out just right by meeting up with Lisa and her nephew Jesse. Ummmm, friends at Disneyland....TOTALLY AWESOME!


First stop with Lisa, the Jungle Cruise. The tour guides on this ride are so hilarious. Another Disneyland must!


Hey....who is that smokin hot guy on the cruise?? OH...haha, my hubby :)


I have yet to meet a kid that does not love Lisa. She's the BEST!



Just cause they're cute :)


We hit the Toy Story ride again with Lisa. She beat Shane by 100 points....haha!

Brady...are you for real?!




Had some dinner and then Lisa talked me into California Screamin....scariest ride EVER! I took a picture of our picture with my phone :)


Time for fireworks! On our way over to fireworks.


Disneyland we love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This is how sad we were to leave...haha. See you soon Disneyland!

7 comments:

Pam said...

Those pictures are really awesome!! It looks like great weather and lots of fun. Makes me wish I would have been there with all of you. Next time for sure!!!

Katy said...

I'm laughing over the last photos...looks like you had one heck of a trip!!

Lisa said...

Seriously the best time ever! It was so gun to spend a day with you guys at Disneyland! Next trip.....Newport Beach! Love ya!

Cheryl said...

Looks like so much fun! That was cute - you guys were all sad to leave! Can't wait til we can go!

Suzanne Plant said...

What fun pictures! I love Brady and his upside-down glasses! I also love the one of you and Josh with the soft light - yummy! So glad you had fun. See you soon!

Jeenyus10 said...

That is the cutest post! How fun is that! I love the sad faces at the end! :( We have GOT to go there!!!

The DeBoer's said...

How fun, I want to go there!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics