Nothing recharges the batteries like a girls night out! Batteries...haha, that is a WHOLE other story :) I am so happy the girls try to get together once a month and continue to be a part of one anothers lives. We always have such a blast together. These girls are so important to me and I am especially thankful for last night. We were all made aware of some things that have been said and hurtful things that have been done and it was all layed out on the table. All of us have our eyes WIDE open now and this poison will no longer bring down our 10+ year friendships. We are moving forward, starting fresh, and no longer allowing lies to come between us. I truly treasure my friendships with each and every one of you and I love you all dearly! Cheers to a fabulous summer!! What better way to kick off a great summer than to celebrate Bevy's birthday. It was a blast! Love you girls!!












Love these girls!
Bevy, I adore you, our friendship, and this picture of you. Happy, Happy, HAPPY Girls Night Out Birthday!!
C+J the big day!
13 years ago

7 comments:
Yea! How FUN! Happy Birthday Bev! Girls nights are the BEST!
How fun! Looks like a blast!
I had the most fun and loved all of my gifts, you girls are the best. I am very excited for our fresh start and the exciting summer times to come. I love you all very much and cherish all of my freindships.
Looks like a fun night. I am so sad I missed it. Love the pictures.
Happy Birthday Bev!
It was one of the best! I love GNO! I also cherish each and every one of you! Sheesh, where was I when everyone decided to bare their souls???? The hottub??? My turn next time! (j/k!)
BAtteries.....hahahaha....I will forever laugh over that! Poor Chace!! Love it!! Love all of you!!
Post a Comment