Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!!

I can't believe it! Three years ago our lives changed forever. A princess baby girl completed our family.


The time went so fast and I held on tight to every sweet moment.


When you turned one I cried happy tears, but wished it hadn't flown by.


When you turned two I cried again and promised to take LOTS of pictures :)


Now that you are three I can't help myself, the tears have come again to see you so grown up. I hope that someday this will stop but I fear every year will be just as hard to watch my baby girl grow and grow. I love you to the moon and back! Thank you for making every day brighter....and pinker :) We all love you so much baby girl, you have all four of us wrapped around your darling chunky fingers..haha. Happy Birthday!

















Now that I'm 3, what will I be?
I love to sing and dance.
I love to play in mommy's make-up.
Swimming is so much fun.
I love to wear new clothes.
Toy Story and Tinkerbell are my favorite movies.
Dora the Explorer is my favorite TV show.
I am a very busy girl and could definatly win the gold metal in getting into things I am not supposed to.
I love to have mommy "take a my picture."


Birthday Morning!!! Shane and I were up before her....that's a first! We were so excited :)


















5 comments:

LaTour said...

LOVE this post. Happy Birthday Aubrey! I love all the pictures are so fun. Have a great day!

The DeBoer's said...

How sweet is she? Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Suzanne Plant said...

You got me all emotional for my Lu to turn 3 soon! How sweet is her putting on play make-up! She must watch her mama do it!

Katy said...

Oh my gosh she is the sweetest 3 year old!! I love her new vanity! Happy Birthday Aubrey!! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

Jeenyus10 said...

Lucky girl! I love the pics of the rings on her cute little fingers!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics