I can't believe the summer is over. It is crazy how time flies. It is our last weekend with the kiddos and we were hoping to go camping to Lagoon for one last blast with the Rico family, it didn't work out but that's okay. I am excited to just stay home and get some last minute things done before they start school on Monday. Aubrey got sick a few days ago so I don't think she would want to be at Lagoon. I have to admit that I am ready for school to start, it was a little bit of a rough summer but I just think it is the ages that the boys are at. They were so excited to meet their teachers on Thursday night and I was thinking it is crazy they are in 4th and 2nd grade. I am sure I will be a mess on Monday...just like every year.
This was their last day at Little Gym Summer Camp. Cuties!!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

3 comments:
Summer goes too fast and winter just DRAGS!!!!! I am glad it will be warm for a bit longer and FOOTBALL!!!!!!
Summer's over? What the heck? Kinda stinks cause that means less play dates, dang it!!! Thanks for the invites to the pool! You're kids are darling in their Little Gym shirts!
Summer went way to fast! I'm thinking about taking Gentry to Lagoon, but not sure how she'll do without her nap! ugh!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!
Post a Comment