Well, the summer is over and school started this week. The kids were so excited and we had our last blast spending the day as a family downtown at the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. After the museum we went to the Chocolate Factory for a treat. It was a really great day! The boys were so excited and put out all their clothes. Aubrey got sick on the Friday before so it just broke my heart that she wouldn't be going. We still let her get all dressed up and decided to take her early to just say hi to the teacher and see her classroom. We got out of there before any kids arrived. Poor thing, all she could talk about for a week was her "castle school" and now she hasn't even been able to go. That's okay, she'll get there. Here are some fun pics from Monday morning :) I still can't believe they are in 2nd and 4th!!?!

She was not about to let her brothers get a lunchbox with out her. So yes, she just plays with it around the house and puts her toys in it. On this day she put her breakfast in it..haha.


My cute boys!



Joshua said it was embarrassing for us to walk him to class so I had to sneak up and grab a picture when he wasn't looking :)

Leaving the boys school...

Aubrey is a half hour after the boys so we came back to finish breakfast...which she later threw up all over. Lovely.

Walking in she was so excited. Poor girl was like...why the heck is school only 5 minutes...?? What's happening?

We got a quick pic with her teacher Ms.Debi

The teacher gave her the art lesson for the day and we took it home to do together with the promised treat to get her out of there. I guess we'll try again next week :)


6 comments:
First day of school is always so fun! Then the glamour wears off and they hate to go. At least its that way for my kids! They all look so cute!!!
Is Aubrey going to the same school as the boys? The preschool that is attached? I bet she's excited! I hope she's feeling better and that the boys enjoyed week 1. Miss you!
No, she is going to a different school. The pre-K 3 is in with the daycare kids so I didn't want her to go there this year.
How cute is that. I loved all the fun pictures. Aubrey is such a doll. She's so cute!!
Very exciting! Hope she is feeling better now!!
How fun they are all grows up now!
Post a Comment