So... I was starting to pack today and I left the room to grab something and when I came back in Aubrey was in the suitcase and even pulled her blanket in with her. I think she is telling me she wants to come to Hawaii. I am going to miss our kids so much!! This is the longest we have ever left any of them and my first time leaving Aubrey more then a night. I am sure there will be tears but it will be so fun.
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

2 comments:
It would have been a blast with your kids! Not chaos come on I am nanny Lisa! I hope you have a wonderful trip! And camping season isn't over yet!
Oh how cute! I think I would be the same way! I can't believe how big she is. It was so funny to watch her grab at my food. I can't imagine Gentry getting that big! Have fun in Hawaii. Talk to you when you get back!
Post a Comment