This is the classic Aubrey look...she pretends to look away but keeps her eyes on you. I love that I could get it on camera. Silly girl!
Giving baby a kiss...such a sweet little mommy :)

.jpg)
.
.
Aubrey has learned to love our office....since I am in here a lot. We have this chair that sits next to the desk and it is her new favorite spot to play. She eats her snacks, drinks her milk and plays with toys all on this chair. I love that she likes to climb up and sit on the arm like she is riding a horse (daddy does not like this so much).


3 comments:
she;s so cute she has so much hair!
This is the most fashionable little girl, must get it from her mommy! Seriously, she has some of the cutest clothes EVER! Love the outfit, and of course she looks adorable. Great shots.
I love the last pic! Such a cute smile!! Good catch on the fake look away!
Post a Comment