Thursday, July 30, 2009

Surprise!!!

What a fabulous 24th of July we had up at Shane's sister/mom and dad's cabin in Wyoming. Shane's mom had her last chemo treatment on the 16th so we wanted to celebrate. We decided to make it a big surprise, and was she ever!! We all told her that we had plans for the 24th so she had no idea we would all be waiting up there for her. It was a great day of fun and family. We are all so proud of you Virginia. Oh Happy Day!!!!
.

As soon as they drove up I snapped this.
Photobucket
.
This is what they drove up to. The banner says "Time to celebrate"
Photobucket
.
Like father, like son.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
YUM!
Photobucket
.
She is the BEST!! We love you!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Katy said...

That's so sweet. I didn't know his Mom had cancer or HAD. What a great way to boost her spirits and celebrate the end of it.

Jeenyus10 said...

Oh I am so glad! When I heard she was battling cancer I was so worried! Terry told me about this trip and I was so relieved! It looked like she was pleasantly surprised! Great job, Virginia! you deserve to celebrate!

Lisa said...

I just found out she even had cancer right before this party! Congrats survivor!!!

Pam said...

We are so happy for Virginia and can't wait to see her again. She looks great in the photos and very happy!!

Cheryl said...

Oh how fun! I love all the signs and the look on her face. The chocolate cake looks yummy! Great pictures.

Beverly said...

How sweet of you all to do that for her. She is a special lady and you are all lucky to have her in your lifes.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics