Friends, lots of food, and a ton of F.U.N. What a great way to spend Labor Day weekend! I started out hitting Swiss Days (of course) with some friends and got some new fun stuff. Then we packed the trailer and headed up to Utah Lake to hang with more close friends. I finally got my taste of chicken pillows and they were SO worth the years of waiting. Lisa they were so YUM!! We played on the Turner's boat, ate a lot, and I of course took pictures. We even ordered pizza one night...so hilarious! Who does that camping?! It was a blast. Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend. I just had too many fun photos so be sure to check out the slide show at the end of the pictures.
.
Here is papa C with his sweet little grand baby Gentry. Man- who's sweet rig is that behind Kev? Oh- it's his :) haha.
.
My cute boaters.
.
.
Dave kicking some wake board butt!
.
Joshua even tried. He did so great for his first time.
.
.
And of course there are always smores and a new camping treat...dough boys!!
.
Are you kidding me?!! These smore pictures were taken at 6400 ISO...if you know what that means then you know my 5D mark II camera kicks some serious A- double you know what!! :)
.









4 comments:
That was a blast! Best camping trip ever! Especially the pizza part! Thanks everyone!
I am sad that I missed such a fun trip. Next time I will talk Jesse into it for sure. Andrea that slide show is awesome. You are amazing.
It was seriously the best trip of the summer! I had so much fun! I LOVE the pictures you sent me and I even love the one with me & Aubrey, so cute! You are so gifted! Love ya!!
Looks like a fantastic trip! Sure makes me miss all my boating trip days! And ISO 6400 WOW is all I can say!! Love the B & W! And way to go Joshua for trying wakeboarding!
Post a Comment