I had this fun idea to take pictures of the kids in their costumes and I invited some friends and family to join in the fun. It was a blast, and I hope to do it every year. Here are my little trick or treaters.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I had this fun idea to take pictures of the kids in their costumes and I invited some friends and family to join in the fun. It was a blast, and I hope to do it every year. Here are my little trick or treaters.
5 comments:
super cute..loved the photos of all the kids on your photo blog too. will let you know about coming to SLC..gary said he'll make a trip in november and include me n kendall :) will keep you posted on dates. can't wait to see you!
What a great idea! I love that you have done it before the stress of the holiday!!!!!!! Adorable!
It was super fun. We will be in for sure next year and even have a new little one to add to the mix
I love the one where Aubrey is looking into her crystal ball. So serious! They all look so cute, can't wait for Halloween!
These are fantasic shots! Love the fortune teller costume! And I love your festive blog page decor!! So cute!!
Post a Comment