This morning the phone rang at 8:10am and I wondered, "who could that be?". When I answered it was my brother Adam and he asked, "what are you doing?". Well- aside from wiping the sleep from my eyes 5 minutes ago...nothing :) He asked if we would like to go to the zoo with him today. Sounds fun to me! We bundled up and off we went. If you haven't been to the zoo in a while I suggest visiting all the super cute baby animals. I was so in love with the baby elephant, she is so dang cute and little, well- 350 lbs little :) There is a baby giraffe and 3 baby tigers. So fun!
.
I was excited to get out some fall clothes for Aubrey. She looked so cute I had to take a picture. PS- I am excited to say I made her cute pants. Yep, sewing machine and all...who knew?! Thanks Suzanne!!
.
Here are all the cute girlies! My bro knows how to hang with the girls after 4 sisters and now 3 daughters :)
.
First stop, baby elephant. SOOO cute!
.
What cute cousins.
.
Next up, baby giraffe. Aubrey loved looking at all the animals.
.
.
.
Such a good daddy!
.
Lunch time!
We took a little break to have some lunch.
.
After lunch it was off to the carousel.
.
It was a great morning. Thanks for inviting us bro!!












9 comments:
Very cute! I want to see the baby elephant. I love the cute jacket. Gentry has it too. I love Target.
I love that you, your sis and brother went to the zoo with all the kids..very fun! Cute pics of all the kids. Love Aubrey's pants..you're so talented!
So fun! I seriously need to have some dang kids so I can do fun stuff like zoo outings!
So cute! I need to make my way down to the zoo for the baby animal sighting!
What cute pictures!!! I'm glad you put them up and am really glad that you kids get together and do fun things. Looks like it was a good day to see babies at the Zoo!
I want to see the baby elephant! Now is the time to go because it isn't too hot and you can actually enjoy yourself. Fun!
That is a TINY elephant! So cute. Aubrey looks adorable in that jacket and all your neices are SO cute too!
I am inspired by the pants...they are ADORABLE!...and the baby elephant. Kate was just asking me yesterday if we could go to the zoo! A baby elephant decides it---we are going! :)
ok all those girls are stunning... and wow that is a lot of girls.
Post a Comment