Everything to my kids is a party. If we are all in our pj's, it's a jammie party. If we are all laying in blankets on the couch, it's a blakie party. If we are all eating the same dessert, it's a cupcake party...or whatever we might be eating party. Come to think of it, when I have done a lot of laundry and it is all folded on the bed, I tell Shane we are having a put the clothes away party. Haha...they must get it form me. But really, if you turn everything into a party it just seems more fun! Try it :) Well- here is our pumpkin carving party.
.
.
.
Aubrey really loved her pumpkin :)
.
.
This is serious business!
.
Very serious!
.
.
The results.
.
Great job guys! Aubrey would not sit in this picture....stinker!











2 comments:
I tell my kids we are having a clothes folding party too. I usually get groans all around! Great looking pumpkins! I love to have pumpkin parties!
What a fun Halloween! The kids look so cute!
Post a Comment