...are gone. Where did the time go? Where did my baby go?? The bink is gone, the highchair is gone, diapers are gone, the rocking chair is gone and last...yesterday we sold her crib. If I sat and thought about it too much the tears would swell, so I didn't. I thought about the single mom who just got divorced and has a 5 month old baby that needed this crib more. I got excited that she was getting a big girl bed and all the fun bedding I got to go with it. It slightly worked. I had a very heavy heart as Shane took the crib apart and loaded it into her car. All things baby have been such a big part of my life for so long now I just don't know what to think without them. I am very happy with the decision to not have any more babies, but it is still so crazy to me that this stage of life is over for me. Well, life goes on and moves forward and I just know that so many fun stages await me. With a lump in my throat...here are the pictures of the very last day in her crib. (Big girl bed pics coming soon.)
She wasn't so happy when she first woke up from her nap....like always.
She calmed down.
Biiiiig yawn.
"Do you want a big girl bed?" This is her face when I asked that :) I think she was pretty excited about the idea.
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

3 comments:
I'm not ready for all this either!! I'm about 6 months behind you although Gary keeps suggesting we move Kendall to a bed. NO WAY I tell him not yet! I'll be sad too. I feel your sadness! Can't wait to see her new bed and bedding!! That's the fun part!
How exciting, she sure is becoming a big girl! She is so cute with her long o' hair!
I can't believe my 4 little babies are in their 3rd year!!! Time goes by so fast so just enjoy every day!! Each stage is priceless! You know me and color pictures, but your black and white is great!!
Post a Comment