I know I posted this on facebook, but I wanted to put it here too so have it for my blog book. We were just about to head out the door to school and she said "take a my picture mama". I never pass up that chance. Normally the camera is all sorts of up in her face, but lately not so much because I have had a lot of photo shoots. I need to remember to grab more of my kiddos :) Well...here is what she gave me. Oh and I tried a new edit on the black and white, I LOOOVE black and whites if you couldn't tell :) Let me know what you think of it.

C+J the big day!
13 years ago

2 comments:
I wish my Lu would take pictures as good as Aubrey! I LOVE the B&W too!!
LOVE the tongue! And the hand on the hip? Priceless!
Post a Comment