When I was pregnant with Aubrey and we didn't know it was a boy or a girl yet, Shane made me a promise. "If this baby is a girl, you can have any nursery you want!" Boy did he ever stand by that promise. I got the furniture I wanted, the bedding that was ridiculously priced, and a painted mural on the wall. He made all my baby girl nursery dreams come true. I'm a lucky girl...and so is Aubrey! I can just sit in her room and soak up all the cuteness. I am so glad I chose a mural that would grow with her. I completely adore her room! Now she has a big girl bed and the room looks totally different. I never thought just changing the bed would do that. Here it is, my baby girl and her big girl bed :)
I just love her face when she saw it!




Pretending to sleep...lol!

Here is the rest of her room.





I think she likes it...;)
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

7 comments:
Very cute! The walls are so fun to look at. Looks like she is a happy little girl!
I think she does too!! It's adorable! Love it!! Where did you get the bedding? How'd she do in her bed?
The purple patch quilt is from The Village Quilt Shop, and the green damask bed spread on the end of her bed is from WalMart. The throw pillows are target, the Euro pillows are TJ Max, and her sheets are Kohls. Whew! That's a lot of shopping...but I started a while back ;)
She is doing great in her new bed!
I love the room. Great job! I love the green damask. So cute!
Okay, I'm jealous and totally impressed! Can you come do my girls' room now????? I'll even let you pay for it!
Love the room, so spoiled you both are and well deserving of it!
So cute!! This makes me want a baby!!!
Post a Comment