Friday, September 19, 2008

Gets me every time!


Look at that face, her smile just brightens up my day. Now that the boys are in school all day we have a lot of one on one time together and we laugh so much. Her little personality is so dang cute and she has me and her dad...and even her brothers wrapped around her little fingers like you wouldn't believe. I am pretty sure between the 4 of us she gets about 1000 kisses a day. Such a sweet girl!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

She is so cute! I love that she smiles ALL the time! Thanks for being such a great friend! Love you!

Flash Jorgensen said...

AWESOME, AWESOME! Don't you just love to kiss them? I think Brooke gets at least that many too! I wish this stage lasted forever!!! It's my FAVORITE!!!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics