Once again we had so much fun and the perfect weather as the Utes kicked butt! 37 to 21 the Utes rocked over Weber State. We had a fiesta night at the tailgate with yummy tacos and lots of friends to laugh with.
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

4 comments:
How fun! I love all those pics! you are such a doll! Love you!
You have such cute firends and it really makes life fun to have great times with them to look forward to. Love ya cutie!!!
Looks like a great time tailgating! Go Utes! Can't wait to get to at least one game! Love your Utes tshirt!
Where do you tailgate? We're having so much fun at the games this year... they're kicking butt! Will you be at the blackout game against TCU? I can't wait! Where do you guys sit... I'll keep my eye out for you. We ran into Shane last year. I'll never forget him telling me how hard it is to make it to the games once you have 3 kids... LOL... you tell that boy I've got three kids now too and we've been to all the games so far. ;)
Post a Comment