Happy Birthday to one of the sweetest people I know! We have become such close friends over the past year and we have so much fun together. I love all our chats on the phone, all our fun lunch dates, and the fact that you can make me laugh so hard. I hope you know what an amazing mother you are and Gentry is so lucky to have a mom that loves her so much. I hope Tyson thanks his lucky stars everyday to have such a wonderful person in his life. I cherish our friendship and I hope all your wishes come true! Happy Birthday! Make it a good one....."but don't get crazy" Love you!
C+J the big day!
12 years ago


3 comments:
THANK YOU so much for that! I love our chats and lunch dates too. Isn't it crazy that we've only been friends for a year and we have become so close. Thanks for being you! You're an amazing friend!
Hey, "don't get crazy!"
Happy Birthday! Tyson should have thrown you a rager!
Post a Comment