So before it started pouring this weekend the boys had a lot of fun. On Saturday Joshua had a bowling birthday party and had so much fun with his friends. When we got home they wanted to do the slip and slide they got from Uncle Adam and Aunt Cheryl. Sunday it was perfect windy weather to fly kites that they both got from Aunt Amber and Uncle Matt. Now it is a gloomy Monday morning and they are really trying to drive us up the wall since they can't go outside. What was I thinking giving kazoos in the party favor bags???
C+J the big day!
12 years ago

5 comments:
Oh how fun! You're such a cute mom to take them bowling!
What a great way to wind down summer! Love to see the slip n slide and kite in action!
Wasn't that wild! I'm glad you guys got some fun time in before the storm. We sat and were lazy on my purty porch and watched the kids play. Then the rain came......
I always forget about kite flying, but it's so fun. That's awesome that you got it out. I seem to only remember them when going to the beach. I need to show my kids how fun they are. I remember going to the park as a kid and flying kites. What a great memory. You're such a fun mom!!!!
Looks like a blast, that kite is huge!
Post a Comment