Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sweetest boy ever!


So- Joshua just loves to write us letters and I just could not resist posting this one. I treasure all his little notes but this one just makes my day every time I read it. He is such a special boy.

6 comments:

Katy said...

so sweet..i love that. you should keep somewhere safe and give to him when he's older.

Jeenyus10 said...

Notes like that make nine months of hell and 10+ hours of agony all worth it!

Cheryl said...

That is so sweet! I guess you buy him things huh! :O You better not let strangers take him. Don't get crazy!

Flash Jorgensen said...

So great that you took a picture of that so you can have it forever. What would we do with out digital/internet/etc. I LOVE it. Notes like that are just the best things on earth.

Pam said...

He is such a sweet boy and that is a wonderful letter. You are blessed with beautiful and thoughtful children, I know because I am also blessed with beautiful and thoughtful children. I cherish all of the cards all of you have given me and it always reminds me how lucky I was to be blessed with 5 angles!!!

The DeBoer's said...

oh, that is sweet. It brought a tear!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics