What a great day I had yesterday! Why...do you ask?? It was a WHOLE day of photography!! I had my Create Workshop with Carin Davis and it was so fun. I learned some new things, met some new friends, and had a whole day with no kids to play with my camera. It was a fabulous day! Here are some fun pics from the day.
We got this great go to guide with ideas and tips.
Here is Carin helping someone with their camera.
Carin's sister and friend came to help her out with the day. They were great and so nice!








5 comments:
I am so glad you had fun! I want to hear all about it tomorrow! How exciting. Very cool....
Your pictures turned out nice. I played with mine last night but haven't yet posted them. It was nice to get to know you a little more yesterday. It was a great day!
LOVE the shoes!
I love the pictures! I'm so glad you are having fun and enjoying this!
awesome shoes! And thank you for the update! Darling book of notes!
Post a Comment