Sunday, March 15, 2009

In Loving Memory...


Lee Eresuma 1939-2009

I am so sad to say that my Uncle Lee passed away today. He was the oldest brother to my dad and he was in almost every story my dad told. He lived in Canada so we didn't see him very often but there still seemed to be a closeness with our whole family when he came to town. I love hearing about all the stories of my Uncle Lee being so tough and strong and would always be there to defend my dad when he needed him. "You don't mess with Lee" my dad would always say. He will be truly missed. We love you.

3 comments:

Jeenyus10 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this! He wasn't very old! Our most heartfelt sympathies for you and your family!

The DeBoer's said...

Sounds like he was a great guy. I'm sorry for your loss.

Pam said...

Thank you for posting for Uncle Lee, Dad and I were really touched!! We miss him.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics