Thursday, June 4, 2009

Go Big Blue!

Joshua had his last baseball game last night and he did great! What fun it is to see the boys trying out different sports. I think Joshua has a pretty good fit in baseball. He can whack the heck out of a baseball. The pitcher had thrown a few to him and he kept missing, so he said "Joshua you're swinging too fast". Joshua's response "No- you're pitching too slow" Ha! Gotta love the honesty of kids :)

Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Photobucket
.
Sliding into home. He did this every time :)
Photobucket
.
This was his first time being the catcher. How cute is he!?
Photobucket
.
Mr.Brady being silly.
Photobucket
.
Aunt Leesha playing cell phone with Aubrey. I apologize to anyone Aubrey may have called from my phone last night :)
Photobucket
.
Such a little stinker!
Photobucket

5 comments:

The Eresuma Family said...

Summer sports! How fun! I love the sliding into home shot! Good work!!

Beverly said...

How fun! I keep trying to get Kaela into some kind of fun sports.

Flash Jorgensen said...

Oh my goodness the first one is PERFECT with Joshua in focus and the team blurred!!! Fabulous! I love it. I love the color. Great post!

Jeenyus10 said...

I love watching summer baseball, especially when kids are playing. They are so cute. I like watching little kids play soccor too. It is like watching a flock of birds as they fly through the air (or chase the ball, whatever!) Good job, Joshua!

Pam said...

We are so sorry to miss his last game. We kind of had a hell day and we just tried to one too many things. He looks so cute!!! At least he will have many more.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics