My beautiful baby girl is TWO...how did that happen!?? What a wonderful 2 years it has been and I can't wait to see what this little missy has in store for us. Aubrey is so special to all of us and just brightens all our days. The boys adore her and she has mommy and daddy wrapped around her little chunky fingers :) I am truly blessed to have all three of my kids and the best husband EVER! Aubrey is the cherry on top of my happiness Sunday :)
Happy Birthday Love Bug!! XOXO
.
.
What I like to do, now that I'm two!
Singing songs and dancing up a storm. I've got some moves.
I love to be outside. You can usually find me in the sandbox.
I love new clothes and I do NOT like to wear shoes.
I am such a good girl and sit still every time mommy does my hair.
My favorite shows are, Yo Gabba Gabba, Wiggles, and my Tinkerbell movie.
I have a sweet tooth, don't even try to give me a vegetable..it's not gonna happen people!
The toilet is so fun, why does mommy get so mad when I play in it?
Words I say a lot. Bye-bye, hi, cheese (when I see a camera), Josh, boys, mine, bink, snack, bite, more, bebe (baby), please, and tanks (thanks)
My first sentence- "I want a show" (meaning-put on Yo Gabba Gabba)
I am very busy and keep my mommy on her toes. Just following the 2 year old rules :)





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Darling Girl! We can't wait to celebrate! Ohhh sooo adorable! These turned out so great Andrea! Good work again as I find myself repeating over and over and over! Such a precious girl! Such a cute write up as well! Love it!
So DANG CUTE! I love these pictures and of course I love this little girl. Happy Birthday Aubrey!
ah, Happy Birthday baby girl! You're so darling!
Watch out, before you know it, she'll be wanting to DRIVE that car she is posing in front of! :)
Post a Comment