Well, we never thought that mid June we would be packing winter clothes to go camping. What is up with this crazy weather!!?? We almost cancelled and then we thought, what the heck, lets just go and see how it goes. We never get to camp with Aaron and Keesha and we didn't want to lose the chance. SOOO glad we went. It was a blast! Thanks Kate, Rob, Aaron and Keesh for such a fun weekend. Sorry I was reading so much :)
On the way down it was terrible weather, raining like crazy. We could see blue skys in the distance so Shane told the kids to cross their fingers for good weather. Joshua was sound asleep with his finger still crossed. Love it!
.
It was Aubrey's naptime when we were driving down. Guess who was the only one not sleeping....
.
Yep- little miss wide awake the whole way!
.
Here's what we rolled up to. Black skies with a giant rainbow. Those sweet little crossed fingers didn't help much.
.
Of course here is what we rolled out on. A beautiful sunny day after 2 days of off and on rain. We packed it all in to our sunny day though and made the best of every minute.
.
Our sunny day started out with water balloons.
.
Lots of kiddos running around.
.
Becoming little buddies :)
.
Let's hit the beach! The boys LOVED the wave runners. Ummm me too! PS-I promise I feed Brady.
.
They also loved fishing.
.
The boys both caught a fish. I was only there for Brady's. He was so excited! I was thinking YUCK!
.
How cute are Kate and Sophie in their polka-dots!? I loved it in black and white for some reason.
Oh, and I think Kate took more pics then me this trip. Again....dang Twilight Saga :)
.
Can someone else please have an anxiety attack over this with me. Em, I know you will :) Yes- I got all the mud out of her clothes..I rock!
.
Why didn't we think of this earlier???
.
Serioulsy! Are my kids trying to send me over the edge with the mud!? That stuff was like freeking cement! Good times :)


















7 comments:
FUN! First of all look how cute Joshua is with his fingers crossed. Brady--really? HE IS SKINNY! I wish I had his genes. The mud would give me anxiety for sure- I am with ya! I am glad you had fun!
Yuba looks like fun. We have not got there for camping yet...but I am only a fair weather campin girl. Last year we went over mothers day and it was pretty dang cold up at Joranelle. Your pictures are looking so good. I really need help, but I too love my 85mm 1.8!
How fun! I loved the crossed fingers! That was the cutest thing ever! Are you sure you feed Brady? Hmm...I'll wonder! LOL Aubrey is looking older and older every picture I see. I can't believe how much she's growing up!
Your camp trip looked really fun. It is fun to see the kids having so much fun together. It is much nicer to camp with people who have kids to play with you kids. Lets hope summer is around the corner so you can have many more of these fun trips. Love ya Mom
looks so fun! Hope we get a trip in together sometime this summer!
I am glad you had at least one day of sun. It always comes at the end of the trip, go figure. I think we have seen the last of the rain (hopefully). In a few weeks we are all going to be complaining about how hot it is! :)
Looks like a fun trip! I love the rainbow! Darling little muddy girl!
Post a Comment