Birthdays are HUGE for me. I love everything about them. Balloons, decorating, lots of food, cake, presents, family, and tons of fun! I think I like to go all out for my kids birthday parties beacause One- my birthday is 4 days after Christmas and so I just didn't have a lot of parties. Two- I love parties, and Three- it is just so dang fun! On friday we had a little mellow celebration with just our little family. We opened some presents and then treated our princess to an Applebee's dinner. It was great! On Saturday we had the Big Tinkerbell Bash! We had lots of food, family and swimming fun! It was a blast and I just know she loved it. Thank you everyone!!
.
Opening presents from mommy and daddy.
.
.
Applebee's dinner when they sang to her. She was pretty excited about it.
.
Make a wish!
.
YUMMY!
.
Let's PARTY!!!!
.
Cutest Tinkerbell cake EVER! Check out Lady Bug Cakes. They Rock!
.
She went in.....and came right back out. LOL :) Thanks for trying Grandpa.
.
She was happy to just play around the pool. I was happy to have a heart attack every time she went by the edge.
.
Present time! Thanks for all the fun presents!!
.
.
Happy Birthday to you....
.
Deep breath
.
Make a wish!
.
Yum!
.
Happy Birthday Aubrey!!!!
.
Bedtime in my new Tink jammies. Thanks Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Adam!
For the cutest birthday slideshow ever, CLICK HERE!


















6 comments:
We had a great time at the party! Thanks for hosting such a fabulous bday party! Darling photos too! Loved the slideshow!
The slideshow was awesome! I loved the pictures..cake looked adorable and delicious! Thanks for sharing I almost feel like I was at the party!!
Looks like a blast! Happy birthday Aubrey! She is adorable!
I love the sunglasses! Too cute! and the pics of her eating the cake, too funny! Happy Birthday, Aubrey!
She is so cute! I'm glad you all had fun on her Birthday.I can't believe she is 2 already.
Happy birthday Aubrey! She is so cute. I love her party. I'm glad you told me about Lady Bug Cakes, I just LOVED LOVED Gentry's cake! Love ya!
Post a Comment