Thursday, September 24, 2009

The bunny club

Man-oh-man do the boys love their new bunnies. As soon as they got home from school they wanted to get them out and play. They are really cute with them. Joshua's is Patches (the grey and white one). Brady's is Goldie (the fawn one). Both bunnies are girls so now the house is even, it's about time! Aubrey just loves them too. It is so cute to see them all get so excited when we take them out to play. Everyone I tell that we got bunnies their response is, "I had bunnies when I was little!". Shane had bunnies when he was little too. Well- I am not in the cool kids club that had bunnies when they were little, but my kids are!

Photobucket

.

Photobucket

.

Photobucket

.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Beverly said...

Kaela can't wait to come over and see the cute little bunnies.

LaTour said...

Um my kids will not be in the cool bunny club- but they are super cute. You are such a fun mom!

The Eresuma Family said...

The boys look like they adore their new pets!

Jeenyus10 said...

Cute! I need to post another photo of our guinea pigs. They are HUGE!

Lisa said...

I love bunnies! But I ws not in the club either! So....um can I come over and play with them? :)

Cheryl said...

You are very cute, sweet mom. My kids are not getting any pet other than a dog. I feel bad, but what can I do. I wish you were my mom! Love you!

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics