Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mommy's Morning Out

Today Aubrey started her first day of "Mommy's Morning Out" class. It is a fun little class for 2 year olds I put her in 2 days a week. I know it will be a good thing for her. We got her a new backpack and she was so excited when she got to pick one out. It is, of course, Dora. That seems to be all that is going on at our house these days. When we got there and I took her out of the car, she ran up to the school like she knew exactly what we were doing. I had to yell at her to turn around so I could get this first picture of her.

Photobucket
.
When I caught up to her I said give me a big smile. Can you just hear her saying "cheese!".
Photobucket
.
Then she pointed and said school. It was so cute.
Photobucket
.
When we got inside a lot of the kids were crying so she was a little confused. The look on her face is like "what's going on here?"
Photobucket
.
She warmed right up and found a Dora book. When I left her she said "love you, see ya!"
Thank goodness I had a hair appointment to keep my mind off of not having her with me.
Photobucket
.
When I picked her up she came running with a big smile and hugged me. Here is the masterpiece she made. I think she missed her binky more than me :)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

I have wondered when I'd see that darling pair of pants on her! She has so many stinkin' cute clothes! She looks adorable of course and really? You're making her grow up faster I think. She looks all grown up. I'm happy to see the binki :)

Jeenyus10 said...

How cute! It is always nice when they go right in, but then it makes you feel a little bad. You will LOVE having that little bit of time to yourself. I have three WHOLE days of mommy time now that my kids are in school(The other two I have to work, so they don't count!). I thought it would be weird, but it SO isn't. I love it! It makes me more ready to be with them when they get home.

Beverly said...

She is so stinkin cute. Call me and lets do lunch when you are kid free. I am so bored without Kaela here to entertain me.

Cheryl said...

I love that she's into Dora! I was wondering when it would happen! We've lived with Dora way too long. :)
I love all the darling pictures. She looks older than 2! She is growing up fast. Gentry is starting school with IHC when I go back to work. Just a couple days a week! I'm excited and nervous!

Katy said...

That's so sweet! I love how independent she is. I hope I can find something like that for Kendall next Spring.

Blog frog

Visitors

background

text

pics