Today was the last day of the county fair and Shane really wanted to take the kids. We jumped in the car and headed down. As we approach the grounds the parking inside the fair was $6.00. Shane goes on to say that we can probably find free parking near by, I go on to say we are in Rose Park and $6.00 is worth not getting our car broken into. He agreed. We walked in and the first girl I saw had a t-shirt on that said "I'm not fat, I'm knocked up". Only at the fair.
.
This little boy was so dang cute I had to take his picture. He was with the musical greeter.
.
The boys wanted to play games first so they took a chance at darts.
.
.
Next they tried this ball game. You know, the impossible one where you try to make the lightest ball ever into a glass cup.
.
WINNER! Not only did Brady make one in a cup, he made it in the only cup with a black stripe which means he got the biggest prize. Go Brady!!
.
Joshua wanted to try this ride before we headed off to the animals. They make me nervous.
.
HOLY COW! Check out this big daddy.
.
Next we went to see the bunnies. Ummm... we own this one now. Meet Joshua's bunny Patches.
.
And.....we also own this one. Meet Brady's bunny Goldie. How did this happen?!! Boy did they catch me in a good mood.
.
They are pretty cute. The only reason this was allowed is because Shane and the man selling them said they can live outside all year round.
.
Off to the pony rides before I can change my mind. Notice Aubrey not so big on it.
.
.
Balloon animals. A must at the fair, even though they last 5 minutes. PS- What's with the random guy in the background video taping??
.
.
A few more rides and a fun house, then it was time to go. The kids had a great day!
















5 comments:
How fun! I wish I would have known you went to the fair. I tried to get Jesse to go yesterday but could not find the energy to get down there. So we went out to lunch instead, oh well, next time.
I love the fair! That is funny you have bunnies now! That is what Topher wanted and I talked him into a guinea pig. I hope your bunnies don't grow too big!
So fun! I am seriously sad to say this is the first year in forever that I have not gone to the fair! I was really sad about it!
Congrats on your new pet bunnies! We enjoyed some fun at the fair on Saturday!
I wish I had that shirt. Great photos by the way. I love the color of them. Love you!
Post a Comment