LAGOON!! We headed up for our annual Lagoon camp trip Saturday with the Rico family, and it was a blast! The boys have been counting the days until we were going and Joshua was counting all the rides he was going to go on. Boy- did he ever turn into a dare devil this year. He went on every ride including Colossus and Wicked twice! I was talked into Wicked and I am pretty sure that is the last time I will ever do that one. YIKES!! Not only is it crazy scary, we were on the front row. I pretty much though I was going to die. I would have to say my favorite ride is The Spider. Kate and I had a blast on that together. It was perfect weather and we didn't have to wait in hardly any lines. Frightmares started this weekend so it really got us in the fall/Halloween spirit. The kids had so much fun and I am happy to say, so did the adults :) Can't wait until next year guys!
C+J the big day!
13 years ago
















4 comments:
That is how you do it! What a great idea. I was telling Shane that I say we will go every year, and then the year ends and we still haven't gone. Okay.......next year, I promise!!!!
We are sad we missed out. Next time lets not plan it on a Ute game weekend, then I will get Jesse there for sure. I love the pic's of you adults the best. How cute.
Looks like a fun weekend!!
Ok, I've been a slacker. I look at your blog from my phone, but never log on to comment.
I love the Lagoon picks. Seeing Aubrey grow up is so fun. I can't wait to take Gentry to Lagoon next year then Cash. We'll have to go together and let the girls ride the rides together.
Post a Comment